Farming News - "We eat balanced" campaign launches to champion health benefits of meat & dairy
"We eat balanced" campaign launches to champion health benefits of meat & dairy
AHDB's "We eat balanced" consumer marketing campaign returns to highlight the positive role meat and dairy can play in a healthy,sustainable diet.
As well as social media, the campaign will feature on supermarket shelves, online advertising with the Mail Online and full-page adverts in the Guardian. You’ll also see short videos of farmers telling the story of British farming.
AHDB's key messages are the same as earlier in the year:
- Beef, pork, lamb, and milk contain vitamin B12, an essential nutrient not naturally present in a vegan diet
- Red meat and dairy produced in Britain is amongst the most sustainable in the world
- Beef, pork, lamb, and dairy are produced in the UK to world-class food and farming standards
Independent evaluation shows the previous campaign achieved:
- 6% pts more consumers in the target audience felt red meat could form part of a healthy, balanced diet
- 9% pts more consumers also revealed they feel the same about dairy
- The target audience recorded an 8% pts increase in seeing dairy as produced in both a natural and a sustainable way
- There is also a 4% pts increase in seeing red meat as providing a range of vitamins and minerals